Have you heard about Kangol‘s new P2i hats for Spring/Summer 2012? But what is so special about these hats? And what is P2i? Let’s start at the beginning… P2i is a nanotechnology that waterproofs your hat without making it feel any different to the touch. When liquid contacts the ultra-thin polymer layer, it forms beads and simply rolls off! Just saying this, doesn’t make quite the impact as the following video, though. Watch as water just rolls off these hats and learn more about this technology:
- The “D” Is Silent But The Hats Speak Volumes
- Get the Look: Ne-Yo in Francis Ellargo
- Have the Election Blues? Seeing Red After Dealing with Your Political Opposition? Buy a New Hat!
- Halloween is right around the corner!
- To Meme or Not to Meme?
- Hats off to HBO’s “Boardwalk Empire”
- Kangol’s Championship Series: Bringing Team Colors and Style Together
- Win a $25 Gift Card from Hats.com!
- Breaking Bad and Heisenberg’s Pork Pie Hat
- Box O’ Hats Giveaway on hats.com Facebook Page!
- Take 20% off your Derby Day Hat! Sale ends 5/1/13 Use Coupon Code derbyday ow.ly/kqHK6 3 weeks ago
- It's another Free Shipping Weekend! ow.ly/i/1iI3v 3 months ago
- Save on select cold weather gear! ow.ly/i/1iI7c 4 months ago
- It's a Free Shipping Weekend! ow.ly/i/1iI1E 4 months ago
- @evilmoments I say: The more, the merrier! <3 4 months ago