The past month or so has been eventful at hats.com to say the least. We lost our photo clipper and merchandiser to bigger and better things. The office went through construction (it’s almost done, but we’ll pretend it’s finished just for the sake of my sanity). New office furniture meant moving computers and personal effects before we could build our fancy new Ikea desks and put them in place. Then move everything back. We have two new employees (Gillian and Jordan) to fill empty desks. Hopefully things will settle down now. We welcome new faces and push forward with the same determination as usual. Hats off to all of you for not noticing if I happened to miss the usual “Get the Look” blog post yesterday or that Facebook doesn’t get as much lovin’ sometimes. You’re the reason we’re here, providing great products and service to the hat lovers of the world. I feel we all need to stand in a circle with hands in the center, magic rings glowing as we yell “Hat lovers unite!” before fighting that super evil giant robot that’s invading.
- Save 18% for Father's Day! Use Coupon Code "father2013" during checkout. Hurry, offer expires 6/13/2013! Visit hats.com 1 week ago
- Fashion blogger Rachel from jaglever.com loves the Pantropic LiteFelt Outback! Check out this awesome photoshoot:... 3 weeks ago
- For Memorial Day, pick up a hat or two in honor of the Red, White, and Blue! Visit hats.com for 20% off! 3 weeks ago
- @sonnyleesmith Luckily, we love you right back <3 4 weeks ago
- RT @sonnyleesmith: Please follow @HatsdotCom and go to the redesigned hats.com. They don't pay me so this is purely coming... 4 weeks ago